I hope you all had an absolutely wonderful Christmas! With New Years swiftly approaching, I thought that I’d share with you all the Top 5 Articles of the year! That way, if you want to re-read-or read the ones you missed-then they’re all here in one easy, quick place for you to find!
So, without further adieu, here they are!
- Number 5: Summer Internship: The Beginning –This past summer I got to intern at a Bible Camp for a few weeks, and this is the first article that I wrote about it!
- Number 4: A Moment of Honesty –This is a more recent article I wrote about my struggles with being single-and why I have struggled with it. Along with it, I also wrote some truths that God has reminded me in the midst of it all!
- Number 3: Lessons I’ve Learned From Disney’s Beauty and The Beast –This is one of my most favorite articles I’ve written to date! Why? Well, first off because it’s about my most favorite movie to date: Beauty and The Beast. Secondly, because as I watched it this one time, there were so many things that really spoke to me, similarities and lessons alike, that I somehow missed every other time I watched it!
- Number 2: Witchcraft in the Church — This is an article that I had on my heart for a very long time before I wrote it. Why did it take so long? Well, it’s considered a pretty “controversial” topic. I have watched so many good christian people get dragged down because they’ve gotten into all sorts of New Age Mysticism, and there was an itching in my spirit to write about what the Bible says about those kind of activities.
- And, finally, the most read article of 2016: Glancing Back at the Past; Looking Forward on the Future –I wrote this article about how God impressed upon my heart to wait to date until I was 20. I wrote this just before my 20th birthday, reflecting the two years I took as I followed his leading-and boy! am I ever glad that I did! Why don’t you go ahead and read just why I’m glad I took those 2 years!
Just before I sign off for the night, I want to say a very big Thank You to each and every single one of you; my wonderful readers! I have so enjoyed getting to interact with each of you–whether it be through Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or Twitter–I have enjoyed every single comment and message!
Finally, make sure you stay tuned, because come the New Year, I have some incredibly exciting news! I am expecting to do a vlog about it, so go subscribe to my YouTube channel, so you get it as soon as it’s out there for your viewing pleasure! I’m so excited-and I hope you are too!
Love You All!